- If as a result of the inspection which is carried out according to the recommendations provided in the Head the Current leaving and service you found damages on any hose, it needs to be replaced.
- Merge liquid from the cooling system (address the Head the Current leaving and service). If you are not going to fill in new liquid in system, keep merged for the subsequent use.
- Flat-nose pliers squeeze short moustaches of regular collars (or the screw-driver weaken screws of collars of screw type — if are established). Take collars aside. Accurately remove a hose from branch pipes. To remove new hoses much more simply than old.
- If the hose is not removed from a branch pipe, try to rotate it. Do not damage branch pipes, trying to remove a hose. Breakage can lead to expensive repair. Keep in mind that radiator branch pipes quite fragile therefore at removal of hoses from them do not use great efforts. If the hose all the same is not removed, cut off it, then cut the piece which remained on a branch pipe lengthways and remove. The cost of a new hose is incomparable to the cost of a new radiator. Before cutting a hose, be convinced that you will be able to buy new.
- At installation of a new hose at first put on it collars then establish a hose on branch pipes. If collars of coupling type initially were established, replace them with screw. For simplification of installation of rigid hoses moisten internal surfaces of their ends with soap water or heat in hot water (do not lower a hose in the boiling water — it can be stratified).
- After installation of a hose check correctness of its laying in a motive compartment for branch pipes. Establish collars for the ends of a hose, having brought them for flaring of branch pipes, and tighten them.
- Fill the cooling system (address the Head the Current leaving and service).
- Start the engine and make sure of lack of leak of cooling liquid from the served knot.