7.4.7. Check of system of chargingIf you found malfunction in system of charging — malfunction of the generator cannot be the only cause. Execute the following checks.
- Examine a driving belt and be convinced that it is tense and is not damaged. At detection of damages replace it (address the Head the Current leaving and service).
- Make sure that bolts of fastening of the generator are reliably tightened.
- Check conducting of the generator and all sockets. All contacts have to be reliable and not oxidized.
- Check the corresponding safety locks located in a motive compartment (address the Head Onboard electric equipment). At detection burned down remove the cause of burn-out of a safety lock and replace it (at burn-out of the corresponding safety lock you will not be able to start the engine or to include any of devices).
- Start the engine and be convinced that from the generator foreign sounds are not distributed (whistle or squeal can signal about malfunction of bearings or wear of brushes).
- Make sure that the rechargeable battery is completely charged. If one of cans is damaged, the rechargeable battery can consume excess current.
- Disconnect tips of wires from the rechargeable battery (at first negative). Examine plugs of the rechargeable battery and tips of wires. At detection of traces of corrosion carefully clear them (address the Head's materials the Current leaving and service). Attach tips of wires to plugs and reliably tighten.